Ikariam Greeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikariam Greeks

A forum for TPG Alliance, Ikariam Alpha and Greek of Epsilon

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Spirits (RST)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiolis

Free Spirits  (RST) Empty
PostSubject: Free Spirits (RST)   Free Spirits  (RST) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:29 am

Due to complications with Greek, renault/topshot and i have created Free Spirits alliance (RST). we plan on having a really relaxed alliance with little rules and a community of members with any amount of points. join if you are on Epsilon. Thanks, Aiolis
Back to top Go down
Aiolis

PostSubject: stay as RST   Free Spirits  (RST) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:09 pm

several alliances are trying to persuade us to join them with you are good for us and you're alliance is going nowhere letters. i think we should keep trying to improve and not give in to these ridiculous demands, .....Aiolis
Back to top Go down
BestBelievedLie

PostSubject: Re: Free Spirits (RST)   Free Spirits  (RST) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Hehe, well you just got three new members, correct? It seems like it may be going somewhere. =P Oh, you guys all need to post more on these forums. Let's make it a bit more interesting. =D

♥️Alexis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Spirits (RST)   Free Spirits  (RST) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Spirits (RST)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ikariam Greeks :: Greek Of Epsilon-
Jump to: